Friends!! This is just for fun… I don’t know why I say “yes” when Mr. Lee asked me to post new blog… But, I do it anyway. Okay enough of my sharing moment.. Let’s start…
This food is one of Indonesian traditional food. It has many varieties. There are two types of soup that can be use for creating this food; clear soup and coconut milk soup (actually in Indonesia we called it “santen”). We could use chicken, beef, or even lamb meat. There are some vegetables as well in that food. You can eat that food with rice, noodles, and rice cake. This food has many varieties. There are blab la bla Semarang, bla bla bla Betawi, bla bla bla Kudus, Lamongan, Bandung, Bogor (I knew this one because there’s one near my place) and many more…
Do you know what food it is? Yeah.. I know, my description quite confusing. I’m sorry about that. I’m not good at describing that food, but I’m really good at eating that food. Because I really like it.. Hope you can answer it.. Thank you. God bless you all.
Thanks for the post, Kevin. ^^ I think Vicky has the right answer, doesn't she?
ReplyDeleteBefore you say Vicky's answer is right or wrong, I'd like to answer Vicky's question. :)
I think the answer for Vicky's question is Nasi Lemak. Is that correct? I hope it is. ;p
Now, my turn to ask~
This is a traditional dish of Indonesia. The taste is sweet and it has brown colour soup which is made from Javanese palm sugar, coconut milk, water, salt. Inside the soup, there are banana, cassavas, sweet potatoes, and you might add toddy palm fruit too. What is it!? Please guess! <3
Thank you~
Yeahhhh.. I got it... is it kolak??? Hahahahahahaha
ReplyDeleteNow it's my turn..
I think it’s really simple. You can easily guess what food is it. This food is made from fish. This kind of fish are living in the river. The fish is fried and we usually eat this fish with unique chili sauce. The chili sauce is very spicy. We can find this food very easy because it is located in the street or in front of the shop.
What is it???
I am waiting for your answer, friends!
SOTO
ReplyDeleteNASI LEMAK
KOLAK
MPEKMPEKK????
HAHHAHAHAHA.
Yes, Yes. These are quite easy, aren't they? try to make it a bit more challenging if you can guys.
ReplyDeleteHow about these...
1. You throw away the outside and cook the inside. Then you eat the outside and throw away the inside. What did you eat?
2. What fruit always travels in groups of two?
Enjoy!
i know i know i know!
ReplyDeleteNO 1 : CORN!
NO 2: PEAR!
:D
Thank you to Kevin for post a fun blog n_n*
ReplyDeleteWell, for me, for Kevin's post I agree with Vicky and Bella, my answer is Soto. Soto is really good taste, I like it !! For Vicky's post and Bella's post, I agree with the answer of Devina. For nasi lemak, actually not yet try it, but I will try it soon with Vicky, okay?? xD
For Devina's post, I quite confuse, but I think I know what kind of food is. Is it pempek? I hope that's the answer~ Thank you for interesting question to Mr.Lee. Well, I also have confuse from Mr.Lee's post, and I agree with Stephanie's answer.
Now it's my turn... Lest's start with easy one !
1. I have spiky body, some people like my scent but some people do not like very much. I have greenish and yellowish for my body, and inside of my body, I have yellow color. Who I am?
2. Many people said that my body is quite sexy. I have three different color, but I mostly like red color. I also have small hate in top and smooth skin. Some people eat both inside and outside, but people prefer to eat only outside. When people eat me, they start with word "so hot". Who I am?
So guys, can you guest what food they are?
Enjoy xD
Thanks Kevin for this fun post!!
ReplyDeleteI mostly agree with all of your answers regarding to these riddles. But I would say it's "pecel lele" for Devina's post.
And for Oca, hmmm let me guess, no. 1 would be durian and no.2 would be chili. am i right?
MY TURN!! i'll give you the cheesy yet easy one.
-Which fruit is the opposite of "woman stay"?
I know y'all know it! cheers!!
RISYAD - MANGO : MAN GO! :D
ReplyDeletewhat is pecel lele? is it taste good? if yes, let's have pecel lele than !!
ReplyDeleteyes, Risyad's had answered correctly. good job !!