I just found that most of the comments for the seventh posts are gone. There are only 2 comments there. I would like to ask all of you who have written the comments before 13 May to write it again since I can't find it anywhere.
There are 5 people that have written before 13 May, but I don't remember all of them. As long as I remember, they are: Vicky, Kevin, Belinda, Oca, and one more person (Is it Cilia or Risyad? Or the other!?). CHANGED!! Just have confirmation that there are 6 people that have written before 13 May: Vicky, Kevin, Belinda, Risyad, Oca, and Stephanie. So please write the comment again. I expect to see
6 7 comments on the seventh post (including Devina who has written on 14 May).
Thank you.
Belinda.
edited on 10.18pm
i did it already.you can ask risyad or oca they saw mine already.
ReplyDeleteOkay :) Just write it again~ I have edited this post~
ReplyDelete--" so great!! I just saw the seventh post again and all of the comments are back again~~ Sheesh!!!
ReplyDelete